Grand Priory of The Orient (Hong Kong and China)
- Donated 20 tons of rice to “Fondation Guri Vie Meilleure” of The Republic of Niger
- Donated to municipality, Government of Wen Tai of China for building a public school and a Temple in Wen Tai. (See Album: 2013 Charitable Works)
- September 8 2013: donated to support the Dragon Boat Race Activities in Sai Kung District in Hong Kong. More than 15,000 participants from the public were attending to this event. The tournament was under the name of our Order. SHOSJ also invited Consul General of Austria, Pakistan, South Africa, The Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Honorary Consul of the Republic of Namibia, The Republic of Niger and member of the Legislative Council as our order guests of honor. (See Album: 2013 Charitable Works)
- September: donated 20 tons of rice to “Fondation Guri Vie Meilleure” of The Republic of Niger.
Hong Kong China OSJ Foundation May 2013:Donation activity for the people in the quake-hit China's southwestern regions (Sichuan, China) and the leukemia children in JiangXi
Hong Kong China OSJ Aids Foundation
- Donated the medicine to AIDS patients
- Donation activity: the first time for the people in the quake-hit China's southwestern regions, and donated money and medicine valued over RMB One Million to the victims in disaster area through Shenyang Red Cross Association.
- Donated the medicine to the AIDS patients, and they brought Xiehe people's love heart to those AIDS patients. By the end of 2008, Xiehe Group represented Hong Kong China OSJ AIDS Foundation donated the medicine to the AIDS patients in Jianchang County.
- Shanghai Yanbaohang Public Foundation and Shenyang Xiehe Group and Hong Kong China OSJ AIDS Foundation donated the superantigen products valued RMB 2 Million to the AIDS patients in Liaoning Area, the leader of Liaoning Center for Disease Control and Prevention represented the AIDS patients accepted the products. The daughter of Mr. Yan Baohang, chairman of Shanghai Yanbaohang Public Foundation, Ms. Yan Guangming came back to her hometown Shenyang, together we provided relief to Liaoning AIDS patients and brought the Spirit "treat people sincere, help people happy". Let more people pay close attention to the AIDS patients and formed good atmosphere of social public
- On the events of the donation party, especially for Szechwan 5.12 earthquake disaster re-establishment which held on May 29, 2008 at Paramount Restaurant at Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong and the visits paid to the elderlies and 2 primary schools at Zhao Qing on 24th and 25th May, 2008
- A strong quake measuring 8.0 on the Richter scale jolted Wenchuan County in southwest China's Sichuan Province on May 12. Xiehe Group represents Hong Kong China OSJ AIDS Foundation held a donation activity the first time for the people in the quake-hit China's southwestern regions, and donated money and medicine valued RMB One Million to the victims in disaster area through Shenyang Red Cross Association
- Donated the medicine to AIDS patients in person.
- In 2007, Hong Kong China OSJ Aids Foundation held the activity named "Return Campus, Go to School Healthily --- Contribution Activity of Voice of China Caring for Leukemia Children", 3 children in Ping Xiang got the assistance from Hong Kong China OSJ Aids Foundation. The purpose of this visit, one hand was paying a return visit to three children, the other hand was investigating a batch of special patients and gave them contribution
- Donation of anti-tumor medicine manufactured by Xiehe Group.
OSJ Radiant Foundation
- An OSJ ambulance was donated by the Beijing Children's Optical Hospital and the Radiant OSJ Fundation to the China Government in Beijing for helping poor people of different area in China.
- The foundation has jointed-hand with Kowloon Federation of Associations since March, 2008 and launched district promotion program, "Radiant Action – Let Olympic Dazzle Every Child's Eye". We have provided free eye examination and amblyopia screening activities for 25 areas in Kowloon. Since the launch of the program, the foundation has helped 276 children to undertake the examination. This program is still under-going.
- In February, 2008, promotional advertisements of Radiant Action were posted on 45 buses of New World Bus and Citybus. Educational program and TV ads were also showing on the Roadshow TV.
- The Foundation has invited pop star Mr. Jackie Chan to be the Action Ambassador and Mr. Kenny Bee to be the Promotion Ambassador. Both celebrities has enhanced the charity work of the Foundation through their influence to the public.
- Cooperation with New World Development:
a. Donation box, educational and promotional materials on amblyopia has been placed in New World Centre
b. KLPS Group Limited has supported the foundation through placing 65 donation boxes, 500 posters and more than 35000 leaflets in all their managed properties. Their support has enlarged our scope of promotion and publicity.
- The Foundation has cooperated with China Children and Teenagers' Fund and organized two press conferences in the Great Hall of People on launching the charity event of "Call and Give Love to Children – Let Olympic Dazzle Every Child's Eye". The press conferences were held on 7 April and 14 May, 2008. Our action ambassador, Mr. Jackie Chan, has attended the press conference and call for action on helping amblyopic children. International brand, GUCCI, also donated RMB 8.828 million to the Special Amblyopia Fund of CCTF on helping amblyopic children.
- On 3 June, 2008, the Foundation collaborated with CCTF to organize the charity night of "Call and Give Love to Children – Let Olympic Dazzle Every Child's Eyes" on Hunan Satellite TV. Pop star, Jackie Chan and Kenny Bee performed on the show, which break the national GRPs. We invited 30 guests from Hong Kong and Macau to join the event and were well-received by local government officials. Their support has shown their recognition on our works.
- On 17 October, 2008, our foundation organized a charity auction of a serious of precious collections. Many celebrities and elite jointed the event. The event raised certain amount of funding to help more amblyopic children.
- In September, 2008, the foundation grouped a team of ophthalmology experts to provide free screening in the disaster areas of Sichuan. We helped 94 amblyopic children from the area to receive free amblyopic treatment.
- The foundation established the third hospital in Changsha in 2008. More and more children could receive treatment and recover in more area.
- Our medical team has been providing free consultation and screening services to poor remote area for more than 6 years. The foundation supported the poor amblyopic children in full range, from transportation fee, accommodation to treatment fees. This year, we have provided free treatment to 392 poor amblyopic children. Since our establishment, we have helped 1478 poor amblyopic children. Our action has raised the publicity of amblyopia and has been acknowledged by public.
- The Foundation will provide the public our newsletters, progress reports, promotional materials on a regular basis. We will enhance our work on raising the public awareness on children eye health and fund-raising. All these materials will be distributed in Hong Kong, Beijing and Macau. Our foundation has received recognition from public and especially from business and political sectors since our establishment.
- Donation to PHILIPPINES and LAOS for supporting the poor
OSJ Dalian Childrens' Village
- The running of the OSJ Dalian Children Village in China (Northern City near Beijing). This village assists poor children without any care because their parent are in jail.
- The Knights donated furniture and transport fees.
OSJ Elderlies Foundation
- Run by Knights and dames of the Order
Xiehe Group's Mutation Breedings Taken Into Space
- The successful launch of the manned spacecraft Shenzhou VII is a milestone not only on China's space journey but also in Xiehe Group's history.Four mutation breedings, developed by Xiehe Group of Liaoning province were brought into the space with Shenzhou VII. After these breedings being mutated in the space, biochemical experts will research and breed them into new varieties. Experts said these new varieties can be used in medical field.Xiehe Group was founded in 1988. It engaged in life science research and development, manufacturing, marketing and sales of a comprehensive array of biochemical pharmaceutical, health products, markets of TCM and other high-tech products. Xiehe Group is dedicated to do research and development on the field of Superantigen and its application of immunotherapy in treating cancer, AIDS and other immune related problems. We believe immune system is the best doctor of the body. We assist the body to be super immune.